Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Losing it...

What the fuck do you want from me?
Patience.
What the fuck do You want from me?
Nothing but what you're willing to give.
What, what?
There can be a multitude of answers to that. Yours would be to say huh.
What is Your answer?
My answer? Now, now, voices don't answer.
What is the answer?
Nobody knows, why should you?
Why am I hear?
You ask a question that ends in the answer.
Where am I?
Where you should be, where you felt you should be.
Where do I have to go?
Where you are called, where your senses lead you.
Do I have to go anywhere?
No, you can always stop. You'll hate it if you don't go everywhere though.
When will it all end?
December, 4th, 1985.
How will it all end?
Time will come to an end.
I wanna stop caring...can i stop now?
No, to care is to be.

No comments: